SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Information for customers from Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Our prices incude 7,7% VAT.
- In addition to the prices listed, we charge CHF 6,90 per order (parcel) for all deliveries within Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Selected Products such as labels, buttons, patterns or the Fibre Mood magazine can be sent for CHF 2,- in an envelope. However, this option is only available up to a certain weight limit.
- We ship within Switzerland and Liechtenstein with Swiss Post.
- For orders over CHF 120,- we will take care of the shipping fees.
- All shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you in the shopping cart system and on the ordering page.
Standard Delivery Times
We pack practically every working day. This means that under normal circumstances you will receive your goods with two, at the latest three working days.
Information for customers from the European Union
We ship to the EU almost every working day. All deliveries are made according to the DDP procedure. This means that there are no additional taxes or charges on the recipient’s side. (It feels like you’ve ordered within the EU – not ‘abroad’). We remit the sales taxes collected at checkout to the relevant EU country via the IOSS procedure.
- Our shop software automatically adds the VAT rate applicable in your country to the product prices. If you order from Germany, for example, it would be 19%, if you order from Austria, it would be 20%, and so on.
- Normally you should see ‘your’ final prices right from the start. However, if geolocation is blocked/deactivated on your terminal, the system only recognises where exactly the goods are to go when you check out, and then calculates on the basis of the delivery address.
- The Swiss Franc CHF is the base currency in our shop. All prices are converted into EUR on a daily basis. This automatically results in odd numbers for the prices of goods and the postage costs in EUR.
- We charge approx. EUR 6,90 per order for parcel delivery to the EU, whereby we have no influence on slight exchange rate fluctuations.
- Small items such as labels, buttons or sewing patterns are sent uninsured and untracked in a large letter for approx. EUR 4,70. However, this price is only valid up to a certain weight. One pattern can usually be shipped at a reduced rate, two patterns become a parcel; then the standard postage of EUR 6,90 applies.
- All shipping costs are clearly indicated in the shopping basket system and on the order page.
- The goods are usually sent within 24 hours as a priority delivery to the European Union.
- Packages weighing more than 2kg will be divided into several deliveries. Of course, this does not incur any additional costs for you.
- Parcel deliveries are insured and can be tracked. We will gladly provide you with the tracking number upon request.
- The discounted delivery of small quantities in large letters is uninsured and untracked.
- Your goods will always be delivered to the destination country by regular post. If the parcel delivery person does not meet you, you will receive a pick-up invitation. In many countries, the parcel will then be waiting for you at the local post office. Sometimes, however, the goods can also be deposited in a larger post office box on site. You know best how this usually works in your country.
- If a delivery from Hello Heidi Fabrics is significantly overdue, please ask directly at your local post office or contact us! Not all pick-up invitations end up in the correct post box or are issued correctly.
Standard Delivery Times
We pack practically every working day. This means that under normal circumstances your goods will be on their way within 24 hours, or at the latest 48 hours, after receipt of your order. How quickly your order reaches you depends on many factors. Here is an overview of the standard delivery times from the moment the goods are posted::
Belgium: 2-3 working days
Bulgaria: 4-6 working days
Denmark: 2-3 working days
Germany: 2-3 working days
Estonia: 3-6 working days
Finland: 2-3 working days
France: 2-3 working days
Greece: 2-4 working days
Ireland: 2-3 working days
Italy: 2-4 working days
Croatia: 3-6 working days
Latvia: 3-6 working days
Lithuania: 3-6 working days
Luxembourg: 2-3 working days
Malta: 3-4 working days
Netherlands: 2-3 working days
Austria: 2-3 working days
Poland: 2-4 working days
Portugal: 2-3 working days
Sweden: 2-3 working days
Slovak Republic: 2-4 working days
Slovenia: 2-4 working days
Spain: 2-3 working days
Hungary: 2-4 working days
Czech Republic: 2-4 working days
Hungary: 2-4 working days
Cyprus: 3-5 working days
Informations for our customers from Norway or the United Kingdom
- We of course ship to Norway and Great Britain.
- No VAT is charged in the shop, but taxes and fees may be charged by the postal and customs authorities at the destination. We are sure that you are already aware of this, but we still advise you to find out in advance which import regulations apply in your country.
- The Swiss Franc CHF is the base currency in our shop. This automatically results in odd numbers for postage in Norwegian Kroner NOK or British Pound GBP.
- We charge CHF 22,60 (approx. NOK 210 or GBP 17.70), whereby we have no influence on exchange rate fluctuations per order for all deliveries to Norway or Great Britain.
- For small items like labels, buttons or sewing patterns we offer (uninsured, untracked) shipping in a large letter for approx. CHF 4,90. However, this price is only valid up to a certain weight limit. If you need more than one pattern, for example, the standard postage will apply.
- Shipping to Norway as well as to Great Britain is done by Swiss Post and takes more than one week. For cost reasons, it is not possible for us to offer tracking data for this type of shipment.
- You will be informed of all shipping costs in the shopping basket system and on the order page. Normally you should see ‘your’ final prices right from the start. If geolocation is blocked/deactivated on your end device, the system will only recognise where exactly the goods are to go when you check out and will calculate on that basis.
Information for customers from other countries such as USA, Canada, Australia or Japan
- We ship worldwide.
- If your country is not listed, please contact us!
- No VAT is charged in the shop, but taxes and fees may be charged by postal and customs authorities at the destination. We are sure that you already know this, but we still advise you to find out in advance which import rules apply in your country.
- The Swiss Franc CHF is the base currency in our shop. This automatically results in odd numbers for postage in, for example, US dollars.
- We charge CHF 34,- (approx. USD 35,-) for a delivery to all countries, whereby we have no influence on currency fluctuations.
- Worldwide shipping is carried out by Swiss Post and, according to our experience, takes a minimum of two weeks, sometimes even longer. For cost reasons, it is not possible for us to offer tracking data for this type of shipment.
- All shipping costs are clearly indicated in the shopping cart system and on the order page. Normally, you should see ‘your’ final prices right from the start. If geolocation is blocked/deactivated on your device, the system will not recognise where exactly the goods are to go until checkout and will calculate on that basis.
Issue: July 2021.