SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Information for customers from Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Our prices incude 7,7% VAT.
- In addition to the prices listed, we charge CHF 6,90 per order (parcel) for all deliveries within Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Selected products such as labels, buttons, patterns or the Fibre Mood magazine can be sent for CHF 1,10 or CHF 2,10. However, this option is only available up to a certain weight limit.
- We ship within Switzerland and Liechtenstein with Swiss Post.
- For orders over CHF 120,- we will take care of the shipping fees.
- All shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you in the shopping cart system and on the ordering page.
Standard Delivery Times
We pack practically every working day. This means that under normal circumstances you will receive your goods with two, at the latest three working days.
Information for customers from the European Union
We ship to the EU almost every working day, with all deliveries following the IOSS procedure. This means that there are no extra taxes or charges on the receiving end. (It feels like you’ve ordered within the EU – not ‘abroad’). We remit the VAT collected at checkout that apply to your country to the relevant EU country via the IOSS procedure.
Important: If, contrary to expectations, you are asked to pay fees (sales taxes, customs duties and commissions) at the time of delivery, this is practically always a customs clearance error. Proceed as follows:
- Accept the goods and pay all fees. This is really important. If you refuse, everything goes back to us.
- Contact us immediately and send us a photo of the receipt!
- We will immediately reimburse you for ALL expenses and report the customs error on our part to the authorities so that such errors can be eradicated.
Fortunately, this rarely happens, but every once in a while it does occur.
- Our shop software automatically adds the VAT rate applicable in your country to the product prices. If you order from Germany, for example, it would be 19%, if you order from Austria, it would be 20%, and so on.
- Normally you should see ‘your’ final prices right from the start. However, if geolocation is blocked/deactivated on your terminal, the system only recognises where exactly the goods are to go when you check out, and then calculates on the basis of the delivery address.
- The Swiss Franc CHF is the base currency in our shop. All prices are converted into EUR on a daily basis. This automatically results in odd numbers for the prices of goods and the postage costs in EUR.
We charge approx. EUR 9.90 for parcel delivery to the EU, whereby we have no influence on slight exchange rate fluctuations. By the way, the value is valid for Germany with a VAT of 19%. If you order from Luxembourg (lower VAT) the postage will decrease slightly, if you order from Austria (higher VAT) it will increase slightly.
Small items such as labels, buttons or patterns will be sent uninsured and untracked in a large letter for approx. EUR 5.90. Again, the value is for a VAT of 19%. If the VAT of your country is lower or higher, the postage will change slightly.
However, the reduced postage only applies up to a certain weight limit for small items. One pattern can usually be shipped at a reduced rate, two patterns become a parcel; then the standard fee of EUR 9.90 applies.
All shipping costs are clearly indicated in the shopping basket system and on the order page.
- The goods are usually sent within 48 hours as a priority delivery to the European Union.
- Packages weighing more than 2kg will in some case be divided into several deliveries. Of course, this does not incur any additional costs for you.
- Parcel deliveries can be tracked. We will gladly provide you with the tracking number upon request. In case your goods were shipped with UPS you will also receive UPS tracking emails.
- The discounted delivery of small quantities in large letters is untracked.
- Your goods will be delivered to the destination country by regular post or UPS. If the parcel delivery person does not meet you, you will receive a pick-up invitation or get the chance to re-schedule.
- If a delivery from Hello Heidi Fabrics is signifantly overdue, please contact us! Not all pick-up invitations end up in the correct post box or are issued correctly.
Standard Delivery Times
We pack practically every working day. This means that under normal circumstances your goods will be on their way within 24 hours, or at the latest 48 hours, after receipt of your order. How quickly your order reaches you depends on many factors. Time has taught us that 5 working days is a good guess for EU deliveries. Sometimes we can beat that, sometimes it’s more like 7 working days.
Informations for our customers from Norway or the United Kingdom
- We of course ship to Norway and Great Britain.
- No VAT is charged in the shop, but taxes and fees may be charged by the postal and customs authorities at the destination. We are sure that you are already aware of this, but we still advise you to find out in advance which import regulations apply in your country.
- The Swiss Franc CHF is the base currency in our shop. This automatically results in odd numbers on your side.
- We charge CHF 9.90 for a regular delivery, whereby we have no influence on exchange rate fluctuations per order for all deliveries to Norway or Great Britain.
- For small items like labels, buttons or sewing patterns we offer shipping in a large letter for approx. CHF 6.50. However, this price is only valid up to a certain weight limit. If you need more than one pattern, for example, the standard fee will apply.
- Shipping to Norway as well as to Great Britain is done by Swiss Post or UPS, depending on dimensions and other factors.
- If the delivery person does not meet you, you will receive a pick-up invitation or get the chance to re-schedule.
- You will be informed of all shipping costs in the shopping basket system and on the order page. Normally you should see ‘your’ final prices right from the start. If geolocation is blocked/deactivated on your end device, the system will only recognise where exactly the goods are to go when you check out and will calculate on that basis.
Information for customers from other countries such as USA, Canada, Australia or Japan
- We ship worldwide.
- If your country is not listed, please contact us!
- No VAT is charged in the shop, but taxes and fees may be charged by postal and customs authorities at the destination. We are sure that you already know this, but we still advise you to find out in advance which import rules apply in your country.
- The Swiss Franc CHF is the base currency in our shop. This automatically results in odd numbers for postage in, for example, US dollars.
- We charge CHF 34,- for a delivery to all countries, whereby we have no influence on currency fluctuations.
- Worldwide shipping is carried out by UPS, and according to our experience, takes around a week. You will receive also tracking emails from them.
- All shipping costs are clearly indicated in the shopping cart system and on the order page. Normally, you should see ‘your’ final prices right from the start. If geolocation is blocked/deactivated on your device, the system will not recognise where exactly the goods are to go until checkout and will calculate on that basis.
Issue: May 2022.