The Lenox Shirtdress is a classic fit-and-flare shirtdress, with features that have been thoughtfully designed to look absolutely fantastic on curves (and of course, it’s in our usual sizing of 12 – 28 and cup sizes C – H).
What makes the Cashmerette Lenox Shirtdress stand out?
- A gentle V-neck button placket frames your face and looks great on a larger bust.
- The princess seams on the front and back bodice mean an amazing fit.
- Short sleeves with a separate hem band.
- Two collar versions: a traditional collar, or a simple band collar.
- Two skirt versions: a lovely swishy pleated skirt (which is positively sculptural in mid-weight fabrics) or a simple gathered version.
- Back princess seams with a built-in sway back, so no fabric pooling in your lower back.
- A separate waistband which hits at the high waist, and looks equally great with or without a belt.
- A beautiful finish inside with a faced waistband and a burrito-style yoke (and use you can use french seams for a 100% clean finish!)
Skill level: intermediate
Fabric recommendation: woven fabric