PAYMENT OPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS
1. General Payment
At Hello Heidi you can pay either with PayPal, by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, ) or TWINT. We also offer the option “direct bank transfer”. This does not correspond to a purchase on account, but is an alternative for people who cannot or do not want to pay by credit card. If you choose this payment option, the goods can only be reserved for you for 48 hours (two working days). Therefore, please transfer the money as soon as possible and absolutely within the set time limit. Your parcel will only be packed and shipped after receipt of the money. If we do not hear from you within this period, the order will be cancelled. A purchase on account is currently not possible.
Hello Heidi Fabrics GmbH
Zürcher Kantonalbank, Postfach, CH-8001 Zürich
CHF Bank Account 1148-3228.386
IBAN CH91 0070 0144 8032 2838 6
EUR Bank Account 1300-9210.733
IBAN CH50 0070 0130 0092 1073 3
The prices listed in the shop represent final prices and include all price components including any taxes such as value added tax, if you order from Switzerland, Liechtenstein or the EU. As we charge VAT on behalf of the entire EU with Germany, the shop software always displays a tax rate of 19 percent, regardless of whether you are actually ordering from Germany or from Austria, for example.
Additional taxes and/or duties may only apply to deliveries outside the EU (e.g. to Norway, the UK, the USA, etc.). Unfortunately, we have no influence on this.
The delivery and shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They will be shown separately during the ordering process and are to be borne by you, unless otherwise stated.
2. Gift Cards
- We offer coupons worth 10, 20, 30, 50 and 100 Swiss Francs (CHF). If you want to claim a different amount, just put as many vouchers in the cart as you need to reach the target value. If we do not receive any additional instructions, we will automatically issue the voucher for the total amount.
- The base currency in our shop is CHF, accordingly the voucher values are also kept in in Swiss Francs. When redeeming the voucher, the presentee can of course pay in Euros. The amount is converted daily.
- After receipt of payment we generate the appropriate code and send you the high-quality gift card. If this is your only purchase the shipping fees are 1 CHF or 2 EUR. Please note that shipping to the EU may take some time.
If you are in a hurry, we can just mail you the code; then you save the postage, but you have to make a nice card yourself.
- Our vouchers have an unlimited life and can be redeemed in full or in stages.
- As our shop system calculates vouchers independently from the shipping costs for security reasons, the value can only be credited to goods. When checking out, therefore, shipping fees are automatically incurred. If the total value (after using a voucher) is above the postage-free limit, our shop has problems to recognize this. In this case please contact us directly. We will of course refund the postage.
- If a voucher card is lost in the mail, this does not mean that the value itself is lost. All voucher data are deposited in the shop.
- If you have any further questions or special instructions for us, please leave them in the comment field before sending the order.
Status: October 2020.